ROYAL PURPLE #156
Whatever you can give in time is precious to someone - even a minute can make a difference.
A national fraternal and charitable woman's organization.
Hardisty, Alberta Canada
The Royal Purple of Canada was founded in 1914 and is affiliated with the Elks of Canada. The Royal Purple of Canada has over 6500 members in more than 200 Lodges across Canada.
Our Vision Statement
"To be the leading National Women's Organization helping our Communities and offering personal development."
Fits Every Woman's Lifestyle
We Offer You the Opportunity
- for personal growth
- for friendship
- to identify & address community needs & services
- to become a leader at a local, provincial or national level
- to participate in sporting events at a local, provincial, or national level
Support & Promote
- Youth programs
- Playground equipment
- Youth camps
- Seniors facilities
- Women's shelters
- Emergency relief
- Food banks
- Elks & Royal Purple Fund for Children
- And many other community needs and projects.
Catering AvailableIf your event would like to book the Royal Purple for catering services, please contact:
Elks & Royal Purple Fund for Children:
- Canadian children up to 19 years of age
- Support of provincial hearing & speech programs
- Addictions awareness programs
- Disaster relief funding
- Post-secondary scholarship funding for students in the field of hearing & speech
For more information on our charity visit: www.Elks-Canada.org
If you are interested in becoming a member of an organization that offers personal development and provides aid to those in need contact:
Cheryl Carle 888-3934